Sunday, September 21, 2008

Diamondking's blog

John of Diamondking, Philippines is the only one person who I write about that I've met in a real person.LOL

John, who flew to pick up Andy, son of Masa and SoyJumpa, is a 26-year-old young gentleman who has so much knowledge about dogs with the experience that start in grand father generation then dad then John as the 3rd generation.

John has a shy personality and doesn't talk much but he is very talkative when it comes to dogs. John often says that besides being a friend, I'm also his mentor. But like I said, John has so much knowledge so every time we talk, I feel like I always gain some good informations. Thus, I'm not sure between me, 53 years old and a young guy ages 26 years old, who should be called a mentor. LOL

As I said, John is shy and humble. He never commented on my blog but he chose to write emails to show his support like many of my friends do (Thank you all) So I was surprised and excited when I found out that John both created his blog and commented on my blog. He stared his blog the same day as Diana.

John is knowledgeable and has interesting family history about breeding and showing dogs for 3 generations!!!. Aren't we going to visit his blog? Don't forget to read what he wrote about me too! Nice!!

Here they are:

http://diamondkingkennel.blogspot.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------




John is training Andy, a puppy that he purchased from us. Andy is a son of Masa ( DK.Th.CH. ALVEENA MISTY MEADOW'S MASA FCI) and Soyjumpa (Th.Ch."Soyjumpa" The Flower of Love and Friendship) and John intends to show Andy both in Phillipines and he might show him in Thailand too.



2 comments:

diamondkingkennel (diamondkingkennel.multiply.com) said...

madam your so kind to write again about me.,.. i could not thank you more than enough for all the kind words, again im very honored to have you as a friend, and i intend to keep this friendship and perhaps partnership in breeding dogs in years to come

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Yes, we are intending to keep our friendships forever.

And upcoming partnership too!!!!

Cheers!!!!