Friday, September 19, 2008

Eve,the first female Am.Ch. Chihuahua in Thailand

Finally, Eve (Am.Ch. Lamar's New Years Eve-S) travelled from USA to be with Saiyai Kennel, Thailand as the first female Am.Ch Chihuahua in Thailand.

Eve is soooo gorgeous!!!! And I want to say that the arrival of Eve is my over year dream. I almost got her last year but turned out, she was pregnant so the breeder decided to keep her and I got Brooke instead. Of course, I wasn't regret getting Brooke. She's so beautiful and outstanding that I had to start a new webpage to honor her as a "special bitch"

But my dream of Eve is with me after all this time.

Eve showed in the U.S until she is an Am.Ch. and one day Gayle Essex,her breeder and Ex-owner decided to let Eve be with me.

Here you are! Eve is with me at Saiyai Kennel.

Eve traveled from U.S along with her daughter, Avie May but Avie May is going to live with and be owned by Simon Sim in Philippines.

Eve was scared when she first arrived, which I totally understood. She lived with Gayle, her breeder since she was born until two and a half years old. Suddenly, she had to travel, separate from her daughter and pop out in Thailand meeting strangers and a bunch of stranger dogs. The strangers actually look different from people she had been familiar with. I'm really considered as a stranger for Eve because in the past, it was only me who knew and dreamed about Eve, which she totally had no idea about me.

Eve had to adapt and learn to know and love me but I had to show her some love first.

Few days passed, Eve is more familiar with me.

My handler is thrilled to show her here.


When Eve was showing in the U.S. and
became an Am.Ch. by Gayle Essex, her breeder and ex-owner

I took Eve to my office because I wanted to spend time with her
but I had to work at the same time

Tommy was there to be Eve's friend

Tommy and Eve on a cushion in my office


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Eve's arrival at Saiyai Kennel.

I saw many photos of Eve as she was growing up. Gayle always featured her prominently. So I have observed Eve as she matured and became a Champion.

It is natural for Eve to feel disoriented and miss Gayle. Most importantly, I see your wisdom and caring in your words, and have no doubt that Eve will feel that she is loved and that this is her new home, her "forever" home.

It was clever to have Tommy accompany Eve while at your office; he will make her feel that everything will be okay. And he is so handsome and well-dressed...what girl wouldn't want to "hang out" on his nice soft red couch?

Lucky, lucky Eve!!

diamondkingkennel (diamondkingkennel.multiply.com) said...

finally i have created my own account!lol
wow! what can i say... Eve is very beautifull! congratulations madam for your new beauty in you kennel. im sure EVE will produce lots my champion chi's in your kennel!

Toy Wonder said...

Congratulations for having Eve. I'm so excited to see her in action there.

More power!

Anonymous said...

Pee Joom dear,
Such beautiful name!! Eve...
Congratulations! new member of family, another pride and joy =)

Hugs,
Lala

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Hi all here,

Thank you so much for supporting Eve and me. Eve felt relieved now by shaking her butt and wagging her tail happily right now. That's her flashy character that Gayle told me.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Karen Hamling,the breeder of Fandango who owns Shelby,Eve's mom,wrote to me which I want to put the sentences here.

"Eve is a very nice bitch!
I watched her finish at this show,and knew she would go Best of Breed!! Her Dam (My Shelby) was the sweetest, and happiest dog I have bred.
Shelby and Eve would always wag thier tails, even in the ring.You are lucky to have her! "

Thank you Karen.