Saturday, September 20, 2008

My friend's blog

The internet world makes it easier for me to talk, meet and know new friends in the breeding and show-dogs world. Some are in my neighbor countries, some are on the opposite side of the world and never met personally, but we have turned out to be close friends nonetheless. Some people talk everyday, about the same things, re-telling the same stories, but we're happy doing this!! Are people in other professions as happy as us in the dog world??


Some of my friends visit my website and leave comments to support me or compliment my blog almost everyday. Some these friends are good at writing and have incredibly good senses of humor, while some are shy but still have many stunning experiences in breeding dogs. I invite these people to start writing a blog. And of course, some people already started writing blogs without me persuading them, making me become their fan in the process.


Some people only started writing their blogs yesterday, but it's so amazing.


For the next 5 days I'll talk about my top 5 most favorite blogs in my mind. Starting today, Diana of Dresden Chihuahua's blog:


dresdenchihuahuas.blogspot.com

Diana Dresden chihuahua,Florida.

Diana just started her blog yesterday, but I believe that it will be an interesting, addictive blog that I'll become a big fan of quickly. Diana came into my life not too long ago. It has been a short, yet powerful time. She's a friend that I have to talk to everyday. Diana started with liking my dogs. (meanwhile her dogs are so beautiful as well- we have the same Chihuahua line) She's sweet, funny and so talented in writing that I insisted she start writing a blog. In her first blog, she wrote about how she started her blog because I insisted for her to do so! Why not? She writes many stories in wonderful angles and with so many experiences - all of one person.


Diana is generous. Not only is she my friend, she also gave Saiyai some support when she moved to NYC. Diana told Saiyai the story about herself moving from Cuba to the US. Right now, she's one valuable professional in the USA and my valuable friend that I'll never let go away.


Diana expresses herself in the blog that " I am introverted and intellectual. Speak several languages and have too many interests! " Let's go find out more about her!!!



Diana's beautiful female chi,Lana



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOhhhh....!! My face is turning red!! I never know what you are going to do next. But I better live up to the nice things that you are saying about my writing, etc. etc.!!

Thank you, Joom.

Anonymous said...

I am a breeder in California,And I ran Accross your website "WOW"
buetiful chi's. good work in your line.
Any how, I know Rebecca and her line ,I think she is great , I know it might have not been wize to use a Pic that was not her's.
Although I think you are going about it in the wrong way ... I also do not think you should be posting her web site and her name all over the enternet and remarking her has a bad person that is not smart on your behafe. Come on that is not real kind at all . You can clearly see she did say she was sorry,And then even made a statements about that your dogs where wonderful. I work for the akc and do not think the board would like to have there name involed in this matter .... Because as you can if you check her web site littlepixiewithpaws.com
We did checked into. She has removed and complied to your wishes.
Thank you
Candy Silverman
Ack borad meember
www.akcsanjose.org

Anonymous said...

Hi My name is Terry .
And I have bought 4 Chihuahua's from little pixe with paws.
And I love my breeder {Rebecca Malanado},She was great,Her home was wonderful and she did not have tons of dogs and puppies ,She offered us tons of stuff and even paid for our pricess to be fixed she is great . I dont think that was nice for you to call her fat and make mean rude statements tords her dogs.
People use pic they get all over the web for wallpaper and ect.
What you are doing is mean and cruel..
She did remove the pic right!
dang be nice!