Monday, September 22, 2008

Gayle's blog

http://www.lamarsdoghousehomestead.blogspot.com/ is a personal blog of Gayle Essex, Lamars Doghouse. Gayle is a tough, strong and smart woman but she chooses shocking pink as her blog background which is contrast but interesting.

Gayle told me that she hates talking about other people (This is what different between Gayle and me because I like to talk about other people . That's one reason I'm talking about her here. LOL)

So, in her blog, it's full of stories about her dogs and their victories in show and stories about how those dogs journey to a new house. Luckily, she has dogs that win in a competition all the time and there're so many clients picking up dogs to a new home very often so she can write about them on her blog frequently. Ohh the most recent, she wrote about Eve and me! if you have time ..go read in her blog. It's a great writing !!


WHEN GAYLE WAS SHOWING EVE.

No comments: