Friday, September 5, 2008

PEAR-THE DEAREST

I don't breed but I do have many Pomeranians that are my beloved  and most loved but many of them are crippled ! lol Pear is one of them. I adopted Pear when she was 2 years old. Since she has a very tiny body, I tired to breed her once to keep her puppy for fondle. But Pear gave birth to a very small puppy, which died in a few days later. So I never breed Pear ever again. 

Pear loves me and she's "addicted" to me so much. Besides the fact that she sleeps in the same room with me, she walks follow me and looks at me all the time. She's very possessive. Pear hates all the maids. Once any of the maids comes into her eyes or even if she smells them, she'll bark with her high pitch tone. Even when a maid brings her some food, she'll stare at them gazingly and once the maid puts down her bowl, Pear will start barking at them again and gives them a look as if she's a hi-class lady, who disgusts poor people. lol

But to me and my family, Pear is always sweet and joyful. She shows her love by licking and making the warmth lovingly eye  contact. When Pear is happy, she'll lay down on the floor and move her body up and down in a rock and roll style. It's very cute and weird at the same time. I haven't seen any dogs do such a thing like this before. But Pear does it everyday, many times a day till it's a habit of showing her happiness. Pear's rock and roll dancing is like when people are happy and laugh!!!! 

One day, sad story happened to Pear. I just returned from aboard. When I walked inside the house, Pear and other dogs ran towards me. I picked her up first but at that moment, there was a Boston Terrier, who wanted to come to mommy too, jumped up to catch me and his big mouth bit into Pear's small leg. Pear screamed painfully. Her face and tongue turned purple. The vet put her on surgery for 3 times and we all helped her for physical therapy but she is not fully healed. Now she's a 3 legs dog, who is delighted, actively, quickly, happy and sharp-tongued just like before.. 

This's Pear - my dearest. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

อาจจะไม่สมบูรณ์เหมือนสุนัขตัวอื่นๆ แต่อยู่อย่างมีความสุขและมีคนที่รัก ถือว่าเป็นหมาที่โชคดีแล้วนะครับ

ตี๋

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

คุณตี๋น่ารักกับพี่และหมาพี่อย่างสม่ำเสมอ ขอบคุณมากค่ะ แล้วคณตี๋ไปรับเพื่อนสาลี่จากคุณประภาพรหรือยังคะ? ส่งรูปมาอวดกันด้วย เอาตอนที่เขาเล่นกัน น่าจะน่ารัก

Anonymous said...

ผมไปรับลูกหมาจากพี่อึ่งมาตั้งแต่สองอาทิตย์ที่แล้ว ได้ส่งข่าวให้พี่อึ่งบ้าง หนู Choco เค้าร่าเริงดี ปรับตัวเร็ว ตอนนี้เริ่มสนิทกับสาลี่แล้ว ไว้มีโอกาสจะส่งรูปมาให้ดูครับ

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

เนี่ยนะ คุณตี๋ ในตำราบอกว่า Cavalier ร่าเริง รักเจ้าของมาก ร่าเริงน่ะ เชื่อ แต่ที่ว่ารักเจ้าของมาก ชักสงสัย เพราะเห็นเปลี่ยนเจ้าของทีไร เริงร่ากันทู้กที

Anonymous said...

I miss Look Pear! She really has beautiful eyes! I am sure Saiyai misses her too! Hope to see more pictures of her!