Monday, September 8, 2008

Teddy, the historic chihuahua

Teddy - The historic Chihuahua
Teddy and Kenneth. No need for further comments. Simply impressive and inspirational.


"Teddy," Am.Ch. I Believe I Can Fly, is the long-coat chihuahua who created American dog-showing history by winning 108 Best in Group 1 and 25 Best in Show. Teddy is the no.1 long-coat chihuahua of America in 2007, and many years before that. Teddy belongs to Erika Lanasa ,my good friend and my favourite handler.She co-own with Kenneth Saenz. I do not know whether I will ever see a chihuahua as beautiful as Teddy, in this lifetime.

In fact, the story and pictures of Teddy are in the "Impressive Photos" page on my website but I post it again here in case anybody didn't read there. Also, with the excitement that right now I've some puppies from Tommy, Teddy's half brother, I want to post the story once again here. If there's anyone thinks that I try to promote Tommy's puppies then Yes! Why not?LOL

This is my Tommy, Am.Th.Ch. Believe in Tommy Boy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teddy and Tommy have the same big, big eyes!!! They are both beautiful.

Their faces are so expressive...I think that's what makes them so beautiful.

Those photos from New York are awesome, that great big dog next to the tiny chihuahua!!!

One amazing thing about NYC is how well all the dogs get along with each other. I've seen "dog walkers" (people that will take your dog along with about ten others on a leash, for a walk)...with dogs owned by different people, dogs of all breeds and sizes...and they all walk along together in a group, nobody fights the leash or each other. Amazing!

Diana

Anonymous said...

I have yet to meet Erika and Kenny here in USA, but am looking forward to it in the future. Teedy is simply amazing, and as you already know...I am a big fan of TOMMY :O) looking forward to seeing his pups Joom..