Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mayumi's blog

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/chapchip/

This is a blog of Mayumi, breeder of chap chip in Japan. Mayumi's chihuahuas are gorgeous. She breeds, show and also take pictures them by herself so she has very angles in presenting her chihuahuas. Some of her chihuahuas make my heart melt. Mayumi wrote about me once but of course, I couldn't read Japanese but the picture she chose to show is beautiful and only the word "Saiyai Kennel Thailand" that appear on her blog made me become her big fan that I've to go visit her blog everyday. Her dogs are beautiful and the Chap Chip logo is cute as well.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning my Chihuahua in your blog!

Chihuahua of this photograph is Mother of Chihuahua of a long coat called RYU.
I was not able to insert it in comment of your blog.
At last I seem to have been able to insert it.
I always thank for thank you.

Your friend MAYUMI