Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baron and Beamer keep on showing

After returning back from Budapest, Baron showed in Thailand for 2 events and won Best of Breed at almost every round.Meanwhile,"Beamer" ,my 7 moths old male pug, showed and produced a good work which in some round Beamer won Reserved Best Puppy in Show.

During the political and economic crisis in Thailand in which many of my friends had asked if I'm OK here,we still have dog shows and I still put my dogs in shows.Next month,there will be 3 shows!!! Hahah

Please visit my "Show results" page to see Baron and Beamer 's exelence shows,if you have a minute. http://saiyaikennel.net/showresult.html





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Always thank you for wonderful news.
I wish your result of splendid breeding from now on.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

HI MAYUMI,

BIG HUGS AND KISSES FROM MY GANG AND ME TO YOU IN JAPAN.

ALSO WISH YOU GOOD LUCK,WINK..

Michelle B said...

BARON IS MY LOVER...SO WE ALWAYS WISH HIM LOTS OF LUCK.. AND OF COURSE CONTINUOUS WINS IN THE RING WHERE EVER HE MAY GO!
MICHELLE

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

THANK YOU MICHELLE. I CALLED HIM TO KISS AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU TALKED ABOUT HIM.HE DIDN'T CARE MUCH WITH WHAT I SAID,BUT HAPPILY FLIRT TO SOME BEAUTIFULL BITCHES.IT'S MORNING HERE AND THEY'RE PLAYING IN THE YARD OUT OF MY SON'S BEDROOM WHERE IM SITTING WATCHING THEM PLAY FROM THE WINDOW. BARON ALSO LOVES HIS CLOSE FRIEND,TOMMY, VERY MUCH.

BY THE WAY,BARON IS NO 1 RANKING FOR CHIHUAHUA SHOW RECORD IN THAILAND NOW.WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE END OF THE YEAR,ANYWAY.

Toy Wonder said...

Congrats to you and Baron! More winnings to come. =)

Jasper

Anonymous said...

I was happy to see Beamer up on the podium! I remember when he was born. He has really grown! Congrats!