Thursday, October 9, 2008

Krystal Santana

As some of you may have heard some mess politicial situarions in my country which causes a lot sadness to me, my family and all citizens,so I spend my time to think of good things ,my dogs and my friends dogs,for example.LOL

Today,I'm proud to present my young friend,Krystal Satana and her chis.Krystal is only 22 years old.She just receantly moved to Illinois from Florida USA with her nice family and 4 chihuahuas.

Krytal is pragnant with her first child. She's only 8 weeks pregnant, and she's hoping for a boy. She told me that when she was 19 she was diagnose with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, the doctors told her she wouldn't be able to have children. Well I guess her doctors were wrong because now she's pregnant

I know Krystal because she kindly dropped by my guestbook with compliments to my webpage and my dogs.I wrote back to thank her and we've kept in touch.She's also supported me whenever I need friends,as same thing as most of you here done to me.THank you again.

Krystal said that she would love to get into showing, but its being postpone due to her pregnancy, but she seems can't wait. =)

Let's look at her pics with some chihuahuas that very beautiful and inspirational .
---------------------------------------------

Look at this picture that Simply impressive and inspirational.


Mae,one of Krystal's chis

No comments: