Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Honey" to go to Mellissa







"Honey" is a female pup out of Tommy (Am.Th.Ch.Belive in Tommy boy) and my pretty "Diorissimo".

I've always intended to keep this sweet Honey to show, breed, and be her mom's companion. So I rejected all of my friends who interested in buying her.

But as I always believe, every dog have their own destiny including "Honey" who I intended to keep. Until today, There's an incident that change my goal by letting her go and become a big champion at my friend's family.

Mellissa at Fashionista, USA wrote to me and showed her passion of wanting to have Honey to her family to show and breed. If it was before, I would politely reject the offer but today Melissa came to me at the right time. You may wonder why I say that?

I lost a huge amount of money on the stock market and I also lost another amount in a stupid way. Together, it's a huge amount of money which I need to have it back. So I must gather all the money in every way. When Mellissa wrote to me, It made me stop and think about letting Honey go.

I visited Melissa's website and I found that Melissa's family are real dog's lovers. Her family has bred dogs for three generations, more than fourty years. One of the reasons that I should trust and be honour to send Honey to them. I never send any dogs to California before which is where Melissa's family located. It seems like a good opportunity for both to me and her.

Honey will go to Melissa's place by flying with Saiyai. They will go during early January with puppies of Diana,Gayle,Michelle,Selena and Eren.

I am so sorry and beg for apologies to all the friends that contacted for purchasing Honey. As I said earlier, all the puppies has its own destiny and Honey's was to be with Mellissa. It's a deal that takes in a right time, right place, right situation.

8 comments:

Michelle B said...

Joom:

I truly believe every dog has a destiny~ and it also very very important to make sure it is properly placed into a home fit for that dog and person.

Honey is very pretty pup.

I am happy you have dogs comming to United States and hopefully all who have chance to own your pups can stay in touch with each other.
Well Saiyai is going to have her hands full in January bringing all the pups in, and hopefully we can all go to luNch and chit chat with the pups.

I am very excited as well to have Tommie Jr. comming to live and show with me! We are going to make you proud I promise.....


We have our own Saiyai Kennel fan club going on.....hahahha

Love to all...and excited to meet you all in New York in January

Congrats Melissa to new mommy of Honey

Michelle B said...

Melissa... I had to visit your website to see where Honey would be going to....
Noticed....
My champion and your one female both have same father from same breeder.. hahahaha
WE MUST HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle:

Where are you located? and which one of my females has the same father?

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Mellissa,

I'm pround to tell you that Michelle is one of my family's best friend. She's great and her chihuahuas are awesome. She's getting the best one out of my Tommy(same sire of your Honey). Please check the "puppies available" page,if you have a minute.

Anonymous said...

MELISSA WILL EMAIL YOU PRIVATE...
about the breeder...wink wink
HAVE some not so nice things to say :o(

Anonymous said...

Melissa having hard time email through your site..

my persoanl email is
mbri307@yahoo.com



JOOM:

You are more to me than A best friend you are family...
You are the angel in my life...
xoxoxoxox

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you Michelle,

Yes,Yes,Yes Mellissa, your website is hard to go throgh. I even did't visit some pages I 'd like to visit. I can't wait anything longer than 3 minutes.

Please speed up the site...for us!!! Ok?

I know it's too much to ask for...but please...LOL

Anonymous said...

how do you speed up my site???