Tuesday, October 21, 2008

more...about "Honey"'s destiny




As we always say, dogs have their own destiny. It is the same in this case. I intended to keep "Honey" for myself but once I have money problem and received contact from Mellissa so I tried to change Honey's destiny by letting her to go to Melissa. But now there is some issue that hasn't reached the agreement therefore Honey will be with me.

I won't offer the little sweet "Honey" to anybody else.

Yes, I'm still in troble with "empty wallet syndrome" but I'll find another way to recover it.

Please note that there is no hard time between Mellisa and me but we have diffrent worry points and we didn't reach agreement. If there was anyone to be guilty with this case,it was me!! I was too hurry to make a deal and to anounce.

Actually, selling or not selling are not the matter that should be written on a blog but since I wrote about it before and that Honey is not going anymore so I just want to inform .

No comments: