Monday, October 13, 2008

The day Tata Young came to pick her little "madee"

Tata Young with her 3 chihuahuas Madee,Meetang and Lola.All 3 chis are my breeding.


Tata Young with her "Madee" and "Honey" which is Madee's littermate.Honey is staying here for being our new hope in showing and for being accompany to her mom"Diorissimo"


Toon,Tata's close friend and secretary was holding Meetang.Tata had her "Madee" in her arm and one arm for holding"Malee",Cash daughter. And I had Lola in my arms,on my lap and in my heart.


My husband brought his pet Poodle to join.


หลังจากจองหนูมาดี ไว้เป็นเวลานาน(ระหว่างนั้นก็เทียวมาเยี่ยมลูกสาวอยู่บ่อยๆ) ทาทา ยัง ก็มารับลูกสาวตัวใหม่ หนูมาดี เพื่อไปอยูกับ Lola และ มีตังค์

หนูมาดี เป็นลูกสาวของ Tommy กับ Diorissmo ค่ะ

ก่อนจากไปพร้อมลูกๆ ทั้งเก่าและใหม่ หนูทาทา ได้ร่วมบริจาคเงินจำนวนหนึ่งเพื่อสนับสนุนกิจกรรมช่วยหมาจรจรและหมาที่ถูกทอดทิ้ง หรือถูกทำร้าย ซึ่งดิฉันและครอบครัวได้ช่วยเหลือและอุปการะตามกำลัง นับเป็นน้ำใจที่ส่งเสริมให้พวกเรามีกำลังใจมากค่ะ

For my foreign friends, Tata Young is a famous singer in Thailand. She also
has her albums sold in many countries such as Japan, Indonesia, Hong
Kong, Korea, etc.She's been popular in showing concerts in our country and those countries under Sony Music record. She is a real super star.
Tata loves dogs and also has compassion for other animals.

Besides the fact that she perchased my
dogs, she also donated money for hurt and abandoned dogs. That is also
one of my family and my jobs.

Please note that "Madee" and "Honey" are the puppies of my sweet Tommy and the pretty "Diorissimo".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

แอบรู้สึกอมยิ้มไม่ได้เลย เมื่อวันไหนที่ป้าจุ๋มเขียนเป็นภาษาไทย ชอบคำที่ใช้มากๆครับ เป็นคนที่เลี้ยงชิวาวาเหมือนกันครับ คงไม่แปลกที่มักจะเปิดอ่าน blog ของป้าจุ๋มทุกเช้า แล้ววันนี้ก็เป็นวันหนึ่งที่อ่านแล้วรู้สึกมีความสุขมากๆครับ ไว้วันไหนมีโอกาสจะไปออุดหนุดชิวาวาบ้านสายใยบ้างน่ะครับ

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

ขอให้"โอกาส"นั้น มาถึง เร็วๆนี้นะคะ อิ๊ อิ๊

Anonymous said...

i'M SURE SHE WILL ENJOY...CHIHUAHUAS BRING SO MUCH JOY TO ALL OUR LIVES...

TATA YOUNG..YOU HAVE BEUTIFUL DOG FOR A BEAUTIFUL GIRL..
GOD BLESS

michelle

Anonymous said...

Dad was there too! Tata must be a special person that my dad welcomed her by himself! and of course, that little brown poodle is my dad's favorite daughter. She actually thinks she IS my dad's kid for real and I don't think she likes me much haha