Friday, October 10, 2008

Ch.Paloma Blanka




This is
CH WILL-CM PALOMA BLANCA.
Gender:Female
BREEDER: Curtis Williams & Darlene J Wilson & MD Dunnington.
By Will-Cm Just Playin' Skip-Bo L-Will-Cm Lady Ehlana O'Camelot-L.
OWNER: Ronald W Readmond & Erika Lanasa & Kenneth M Saenz.

As you have seen Paloma belongs to Erika,my good friend,and Paloma just won Best of Variety Long Coat at America National Specialty - Chicago,past weekend.

At the moment,Paloma is at the number 2 of current breed rankings Ch long coat chihuahuas,USA.

May I borrow the sentences of Michelle Brislin to address here to Paloma Blanka,the beauty:

"The next biggest show locally is The Greater Philadelphia Kennel Club show which gets filmed by NBC and aired Thanksgiving day around noon!
I'm sure Palmoma ~ Erika's amazing long coat will be shown that day.
Gosh this dog is a site to see in person. I got to see her at Westminster earlier this year...and
WOW.... WHAT A SIGHT... and of course she won."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is true Joom:
I had seen Paloma at Westminster, so attentive, so beautiful and a white coat to die for.
She sure did move like a dream~
I have some pictures I can send to you of Paloma from Westminster...not the best pictures but I was so amazed with this dog...my camera was flashing every minute....still not knowing she had won Westminster the year before as well. WOW

My chi chi's have been in some of the shows Palmoma was being specialed at, although I never got a chance to meet Erika or Paloma in person my chi chi's did with their Handler. VERY JEALOUS! hahah

I am sure they will be at Westminster again next year... I will be their again to cheer on Gail's dog (Tarra) and hopefully get to meet Paloma in the benched area.

Joom this will also be another reason to come to NEW YORK CITY...
You can come to Westminster and see everyone including Paloma..

wink wink..

\
Hugs to all...have a great day!
Michelle

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Michelle,

At this moment Erika is on the way to get to another show some where with Parloma and her Chinese Crested.She read my blog before leiving home and laughed happily to your comment.But she's too busy,too tired to sit and write.(Her job describtion is Cooking,grooming,looking after the kids which are 2 of 2 legs kids and many 4 legs kids.She has a kennel for looking after neighbour's pet,she has a beauty salon downtown and she's been seriusly in rescuse dogs)

Yes,I'd love to see more Parloma's pics .I think Erika and Kenny would like too.Thank you in advance.

I have a plan to visit Erika again next year.I also hope to see you there too.

Michelle, I'm checking up something before reply your latest email.Just want you to know I got it.

Anonymous said...

You guys are killing me here. LOL Very beautiful long coat and I can see why he is #2. Congrats to Erika is one lucky lady.

Unknown said...

Wow like Kandra said you killing us lol. What an amazing dog!! Just takes my breath away. She would be amazing to see if person. What a beautiful coat also.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Kandra,Selena,

Paloma is living and showing in the US so you can see her in person any time if you go to the shows. I am the one who live far away and can see her from the pictures only.LOL

Anonymous said...

Hello,,,The pic's of CH.WILL-CM Paloma Blanca are nice. And thank you for the very nice comments of her. Thank you. M.D.Dunnington, WILL-CM CHIHUAHUAS.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

It's my honour to have a comment from M.D.Dunnington here in my blogspot. I'm very exited and very appreciated.

Your breeding is excelence!!! You know that!!!