Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baron in Budapest

Yes, Baron and his handler returned from the Euro Show 2008 in Budapest since last week.

Yes, Baron didn't win any award.

Yes, I still love him dearly and am proud of him soooooo much.

I've got some pictures of Baron and the handler in Budapest to share.One picture is funny for me because the handler broght him to post on the podium as if he was the winner.LOL The handler told me that he just wanted to have a picture to show they were in the show in Budapest.LOL

Baron was just awaken in the bedroom at a hotel in Budapest.


Baron and his handler took a relax walk in a park near by the hotel.



Hey!! We really are in the show in Budapest!!!

3 comments:

Toy Wonder said...

Eventhough Baron didn't win any award at Budapest, he will always be a champion in our heart. He had proven himself many times already under different reputable judges. I believe in the saying "We win some, we lose some".

For us who love Baron so much, he is a BIG winner!

Anonymous said...

say no more no do I have to say anything...you know my thoughts....

Baron The Great

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Jasper and Michelle,

Your nice tribute to my dogs always touch my heart.Thank you.