Thursday, October 2, 2008

A "Thank you" note to all my friends

This note is written to replace the terrible thing that happened to me and Baron (Am.Th.Ch.Marlisa's Dancing Away Baron) It was like a nightmare that I hope and pray will never happen to any exhibitors, breeders or owners in this world ever again.

I have received an apologizing letter from Rebecca Malanado and I believe she is sincere. I willingly accepted it and I'm ready to move on without any doubts in show and breed dogs like I've been doing.

I would like to say thank you to all my friends for all the feedback, comments, and support- some of them even taking legal action to protect the right of Baron to me and my family. I have to say that this nightmare creates an unbelievably wonderful feeling from old friends, present friends or even those who became friends from this incident.

The terrible situation brought some love and beautiful feelings to me and my family in an unordinary way.

Thank you all!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad this is over for you...and I am so proud that you stood up for your rights! Like I said before, a woman must be strong, otherwise, the world beats her down.

Strong, precious Joom, the brave jewel of Thailand....!

Cheers to you!
Diana

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Diana, My precious jewel is having you with me all the time.!!!

Thank you so much,from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joom, I'm glad with both parties. You're great in standing up for your right and you fight in a neat way.Rebecca is also brave to say sorry with the error she'd made. That's great!!!

Robin

Anonymous said...

YEHHHH!!!! I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THAT!!!

FROM NOW ON YOU'LL MAKE A BEAUTIFUL BLOG IN THE WAY YOU'D DONE BEFORE,RIGHT?

I'D NEVER SEEN YOU WROTE A BLOGSPOT WITHOUT BEAUTIFUL PICTURES BEFORE. I LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE!!!

CARLOS

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

So I put a picture of Baron in this blogspot,finally.LOL

Thank you for reminding,Carlos.
---------------

Robin, Having you as a friend is making my everyday!!! Thanks..!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joom,

I am glad you can finally have peace! I'm also glad that everything worked out for you and Baron.

Krystal