Friday, October 31, 2008

Pudding

Pudding is a female chihuahua puppy,8 months old,out of My "Cappucino" "Th. Ch.Cappucino Owner of San Chuan FCl" and my sweet "The Charming girl of Saiyai Kennel" Pudding is a long coat with blue-tan colour. She's lively ,lovely and naughty!She has a sweet face and head with adorable temperament but may be a little too tiny body. Pudding is my breeding but lives with her mom at my younger brother's place.

Whenever my brother comes to visit,he always brings his one or two chihuahuas with him.Today he came with Pudding and I told him to let Pudding stay with me just one or two days.So Pudding will stay at my place over night.

And here she is.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

พุดดิ้ง สวยมาก เห็นสวยตอนเล็กๆยังไง โตขึ้นก็สวย..สวยจัง น้าจุ๋มไม่ขายจริงๆอ่ะ??

น้องพลอย

Anonymous said...

Joom, Pudding is a great nature creation.She's adorable.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

AWWW PUDDING IS AWESOME!! I'M SURE SHE WILL BE A GREAT CHAMPION.SHE'S BEEN A BEAUTY SINCE SHE WAS BORN.YES,I REMEMBER HER.NEVER FOGET THE SWEETEST BABY IN MY ARMS.MAY I DROP TO VISIT HER AGAIN?

MARY

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you all.

Mary, please come to visit us agian anytime you're convenience,just let me know when you will come,then I can ask my brother to bring Pudding to my place.